Purple Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ithelnas - 80 hunter.

2 posters

Go down

Ithelnas - 80 hunter. Empty Ithelnas - 80 hunter.

Post  Ithelnas Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:55 am

Real Life Age: 17.

Character Name: Ithelnas
Class: Hunter
Spec (List all specs that you can do for your class): I am a survival hunter, but i'm gonna respec to BM/Marksman soon.
Gear (We can look up Armour but that is a only a snapshot off what you are wearing): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Ithelnas

What are 2 primary professions of your character:
Profession: Mining (Currently leveling it up)
Level: 230
Profession: Engineering (Inactive profession until i've leveled up my mining.)
Level: 1

What secondary professions do you have, and what level they are (Cooking/Fishing/First Aid): None.

Factions.
Please state what factions you are exalted with: No exalted factions.

Alt’s.
Do you have any alts?
If you do, list their level(s)/class(es)/spec(s): Aye. I got a 60 priest, and I spec holy on it. But I don't play on it.

Raiding experience.
Please state what raiding experience you have (WotLK, TBC, pre-TBC): I've done almost all of the Pre-TBC raids, and some BT. I've done Karazhan too. I've done only the two parts in Naxx; Construct and Military, but then the raid got tired.

What raiding communities have you been in and why you left: This will be my first raiding community I will attend to.

Are you a member of a guild and or any other RC? No.

Do you have Ventrilo or able to install it? I got Ventrilo. Very used with it, know it in and out. Previously been an admin on a ventserver.

Do you have DBM, BigWigs or any other workable Bossmods addon installed? I got DBM.

Where did you hear about Purple Sky? From Shylenia.

Do you know anyone in Purple Sky? Shylenia.

Did anyone recommend you to Purple Sky? No.

Ithelnas

Back to top Go down

Ithelnas - 80 hunter. Empty Re: Ithelnas - 80 hunter.

Post  bubs Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:59 am

Hi mate,

First of all thank you for applying. I'm sorry to say but your gear isn't sufficient enoug to join at this point, we're not raiding naxx 10 any more and naxx 25 is only once a week ofcourse, you won't be able to gear up fast enough as we're trying to make progress in the ulduar raids. Sorry mate.
good luck in game and i hope there aren't any hard feelings.

Greetings,
Bubs
bubs
bubs
Right Hand
Right Hand

Back to top Go down