Purple Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smitster app

Go down

Smitster app Empty Smitster app

Post  Smithsterr Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:14 am

Real Life Age:20

Character Name:Smithster/smithsterrs (Alt warlock)
Class:Paladin/warlock
Spec (List all specs that you can do for your class):Prot retri and holy
Gear (We can look up Armour but that is a only a snapshot off what you are wearing):
Check it in game armory could be delayed in gear what im wearing for all you know i could have pvp gear on Razz
What are 2 primary professions of your character:JC and mining changing mining though!
Profession:JC
Level:294
Profession:mining
Level:Like 109 or something got bored of it lol

What secondary professions do you have, and what level they are (Cooking/Fishing/First Aid):Don't use them yet

Factions.
Please state what factions you are exalted with:arget crusade Kirin tor the sons of hodir wymrest accord Ebon blade

Alt’s.
Do you have any alts?
If you do, list their level(s)/class(es)/spec(s):warlock lvl 75 duel spec demo and dest

Raiding experience.
Please state what raiding experience you have (WotLK, TBC, pre-TBC):naxx10 25 os10 25 oA10 25 ulduar 10 25 collseum 10 25

What raiding communities have you been in and why you left:Emerlad dragon guild disbanded,in pride atm i don't really like the leader and most of guild are foreign

Are you a member of a guild and or any other RC?Yeah not for long though if i get in purple sky

Do you have Ventrilo or able to install it?Yes i use it Smile

Do you have DBM, BigWigs or any other workable Bossmods addon installed?DBM i have not bigwigs though

Where did you hear about Purple Sky?asked someone in the guild

Do you know anyone in Purple Sky?I might do if i join them not sure at moment though

Did anyone recommend you to Purple Sky?.
Nope

Smithsterr

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum